Wednesday, April 2, 2014

APRIL 1: my so called APRIL FOOLS DAY

this day, i know having you in my life is one of my best unexpected things that happened.. this day reminds me always of things that made me happy because of you.. i can still remember this day like it happened yesterday.. you're waiting for me to turn, you smiled at me and you hugged me like it was a natural thing for us. we talked like how we were before and so interested on me. we laughed like we are old friends teasing and catching up. we sit and look at each other like we shared so many things together.. its been a year since i last saw you, face to face.. that face, that smile, that hug, that laugh i miss most and that look from you have been the memories all i can hold until now.  i was happy i saw you last year. i am glad because even though i know i will bid you goodbye at that moment and it may be our last glimpse of each other as like before how we were. i am amaze of how our lives had interchanged and how we have met and be with each other.. its been a year as well how my heart fluttered and had an instant butterfly in my stomach.. how crazy and agitated i was after i saw you.. how i cant describe how i feel that time after being with you for a brief moment.. how i have so many things to tell you and asked you but hold my tongue just not to spoil the moment of being with you.. how i would want to hold you and never let you go yet i didnt because i know i cant.. i still remember how my heart yearns and at the same time aches for us.. yet i am still overwhelmed, like today as i remember the feeling of how we were the same day last year.. it was supposedly just another april 1 of last year, just ordinary day for me. but it had changed into something i remember like today the same date, april 1. another fools day.. so my april fools day isnt like te others, its more like a revelation of truth and facing it openly. its not about pranks and jokes like the others but it was deeper  more of an acceptance of things between us.. its not april fools day but its the day i set you free as well as myself too.  ,p,

No comments:

Post a Comment